Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!



                                                                      Merry Christmas!
                                     We are having our family for Christmas dinner so I have set the tables.







                                                    Table for the littlest ones.
















                      A couple of sticky date puddings are just out of the oven so I think
                               that is the last of my Christmas chores done......and not a minute too
                               soon! Before I go to visit my Mom I want to wish you all a very
                               Merry Christmas and may you be blessed with love, joy,peace and
                               health!

                               Blessings one and all!
                                                      Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment