Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sweet & Simple



                                                               Hello everyone,

                                On this beautiful autumn day, I stopped to take a few
                                shots of some simple things that caught my eye today.
                                  The beautiful plates above were from a quick stop
                                at the 70 mile yard sale. The small bouquet I picked from
                                the garden last evening.
                                                                   

      Aqua is one of my favorite colors so I
can't leave behind a pretty plate with
   aqua touches at a thrift shop it seems.




                                                         I also grabbed this antique plate for $1.


                                                                   










I will show the rest of my yardsale treasures soon.
I have a couple of tours from Japan tomorrow so
I better tidy things up a bit around here.

Hope you have a lovely day!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment