Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Summer Porch & Romantic Country




 Hello everyone,

Hope your week is going well.

I just wanted to share my exciting news
with you today.
My summer porch is featured in the
Summer Romantic Country magazine.
Of course, I was super excited to find
out one of my photos even made the cover! 



                                                   The summer porch last summer.
                                           I love using wicker furniture,the old iron bed
                                           vintage linens and of course bouquets.
      Lilacs and pretty china.

                               There are also some photos of our Downton Abbey Tea
                                         from a couple of summers ago.It is on shelves now so
                                        you can check it out!
                          
                                          I am lapping up some sunshine in the sunny south these
                                          days so I couldn't put a photo of the cover on yet as I
                                          am not at my computer.
                                             I have taken lots of new photos to share when I
                                           get back home.

                                                          Wishing you a lovely day!

                                                               Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment