Thursday, March 19, 2015

Red & White Transferware Display



               Hello everyone!


            In the course of doing some spring cleaning ,
I changed my display of china
on this thrift store shelf.








I don't know why but these little changes
make me happy.


Maybe, it is because my mother
always said a change was as good
as a rest.


My collection of red and white
transferware is still growing as
friends add a piece or two now
and then.



My little yard sale cupboard came in
handy to hold the overflow.

 


 
                                                                         


If you would like to see the rest of my collection
of red and white transferware on the other side
of the kitchen go here.

                                          Before you go enjoy a cup of tea!


                                                                Take care,

                                                                        Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment