Thursday, September 5, 2013

Delicate Pinks



                                                        Hello everyone,
                         September has started off with some much needed warm rain and somewhat
                         cooler temperatures. It is also the first day of school here on the Island ~ summer
                         went by so quickly.
                                   I have lots of hydrangeas blooming in the garden so I picked a
                                   bouquet to share with you.



                        As always seems to happen once I get started taking shots I can't seem to
                        stop!
                           Delicate pink china all set for tea!
              Hope you enjoyed my delicate pinks. I am off for lunch shortly with my daughter ~
                         
                      enjoying the last few weeks that the summer places are still open here before settling in

                        to fall and all the beauty it has to offer.

                        Hope you have a wonderful day!

                                                       Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment